This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE2 and 3 form check

Started by Caspersen Edouard, May 15, 2020 · 3 Replies · 28 Views

Caspersen Edouard

Hi,

As an attempt to understand what is wrong with my scap pushups i recorded myself doing PE2 and 3 today.
Can you look at it ? How is my scapular protraction and my bodyline ?
Thank you

PS: I will stay on PE1 but this is just to get some feedback on my scapular protraction

PE3 :  (my knees are kept straight, it's just my shorts giving the impression they are bent)PPE

PE2 : (here again my knees are straight )

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Protraction looks like it's coming along. Keep working on holding a stronger PPT (posterior pelvic tilt).

Caspersen Edouard

Thanks Coach !! I will keep working on that. 
What exercises could i add in my warmup, at the end of my workout or just as a side exercise to work on my PPT ? I guess the FL progression (i am near mastery on FL PE1). Would Hip Thrusts, banded hip thrusts or exercises targeting the glutes help ?

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, Caspersen Edouard said:

Thanks Coach !! I will keep working on that. 
What exercises could i add in my warmup, at the end of my workout or just as a side exercise to work on my PPT ? I guess the FL progression (i am near mastery on FL PE1). Would Hip Thrusts, banded hip thrusts or exercises targeting the glutes help ?

Hip trust can help BUT of course i need to check execution!