Hi GB Team,
quick question, Is there plans for an “upper body flexibility” class similar to the “lower body flexibility” class?
Sincerely,
Nic
Started by Nicholas Deane, May 14, 2020 · 2 Replies · 2,032 Views
Hi GB Team,
quick question, Is there plans for an “upper body flexibility” class similar to the “lower body flexibility” class?
Sincerely,
Nic
Hi NIcholas, there is the restored series if you particularly tight and the thoracic bridge series if you are already a bit more flexible.
Hi Alessandro, Yes I do both of those
I was hoping GB will release a less intense upper body specific stretch class similar to the 30 min "lower body flexibility" class. As I use this class mid week (I do my 3 stretch series over sat/sun/mon). Mid week I do some restore upper body stretches but hope for an "upper body flexibility" 30 min class one day to be added.
Thanks again for your reply