Hi,
I am due to start the foundation level 1 series next week, but do not have the equipment required for weighted mobility. Is there a recommended replacement for this class?
Best,
Gavin
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mr Gavin D Fowler, May 11, 2020 · 4 Replies · 136 Views
Hi,
I am due to start the foundation level 1 series next week, but do not have the equipment required for weighted mobility. Is there a recommended replacement for this class?
Best,
Gavin
Hi Gavin, as many other students in this period equipment is a problem, also for me. You can simply focus on the mobility integrated into the foundations course for now.
Hi Alessandro, thanks for your advice!
Best,
Gavin
Hi Alessandro, I’ve been looking for ways to improvise and have some water bottles to replace dumbbells in the weighted mobility routine. Do you think it would it be of benefit to replace the barbell exercises with a heavy band and wrist weights for the time being until I can get access to a bar?
Best,
Gavin
Yes it is an option, nice idea.