After a long time on FL/PE3 on 4x48 I realised I skipped 1 and 2 variations. I have teied PE1 and struggled with 4x48s, would like to see if the form is good
PE and IM: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oj9jfokb3qdaohp/IMG_20200510_225244_879.mp4?dl=0
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, May 10, 2020 · 4 Replies · 50 Views
After a long time on FL/PE3 on 4x48 I realised I skipped 1 and 2 variations. I have teied PE1 and struggled with 4x48s, would like to see if the form is good
PE and IM: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oj9jfokb3qdaohp/IMG_20200510_225244_879.mp4?dl=0
16 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:After a long time on FL/PE3 on 4x48 I realised I skipped 1 and 2 variations. I have teied PE1 and struggled with 4x48s, would like to see if the form is good
PE and IM: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oj9jfokb3qdaohp/IMG_20200510_225244_879.mp4?dl=0
Generally speaking, the amount of flexion is ok BUT do not shake and if you fail to hold the same height ....you must stop. it is everything about holding the same position without the necessity to recover it.
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Generally speaking, the amount of flexion is ok BUT do not shake and if you fail to hold the same height ....you must stop. it is everything about holding the same position without the necessity to recover it.
Moving back then into 36s
Last rep of 5x36, I cant avoid shaking, but I dont feel it is thst demanding to my abs, is it ok to move to 48s? Or should I stay here until I do not shake at all?
It looks good. Go ahead and move to 48 seconds. As you hold, remember to look at the ceiling.