This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Weighted Mobility Modifications

Started by GVOZDEN SAVANOVIC, May 6, 2020 · 1 Replies · 111 Views

GVOZDEN SAVANOVIC

Hello all,

I just finished 8 weeks of foundation exercises and am now proceeding with the Level 1. However, there are some exercises that I cannot perform at the moment, such as wrist push-ups in the weighted mobility, and I wonder how to approach this: completely drop this weighted mobility until I can do all of these exercises or do modified wrist push-up, one of the progression levels instead of the full, proper wrist push-up?

Thoughts on this would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

 

Gvozden

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, GVOZDEN SAVANOVIC said:

Hello all,

I just finished 8 weeks of foundation exercises and am now proceeding with the Level 1. However, there are some exercises that I cannot perform at the moment, such as wrist push-ups in the weighted mobility, and I wonder how to approach this: completely drop this weighted mobility until I can do all of these exercises or do modified wrist push-up, one of the progression levels instead of the full, proper wrist push-up?

Thoughts on this would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

 

Gvozden

Hi Gvodzen, if you have the subscription you have for sure also the handstand course. if you begin the handstand course also the wrists pushup are presented with the correct progression, i'm pretty sure that the first exercise that is the "wall wrist walk" is suitable for you.