This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Unable to hip swivel to the right

Started by Alastair Rhodes, May 6, 2020 · 2 Replies · 67 Views

Alastair Rhodes

Everyone, I am in the middle of fundamentals and I cannot hip swivel very well to the right. It feels really tight and I cannot get my legs to the floor. My left hip feels so tight which I think causes pain in my left quad. 

Is there any stretches for my left hip and sore left quad? 

I am in the middle of the fundamentals and I am humbled and love it at the same time. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks all in advance 

Regards Alastair 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Alastair, the best solution, in this case, is replicating this exercise separately but instead of doing it supporting with your arms, you can sit with the back to the wall and use your hands to gently push the knee inside.

Alastair Rhodes

Coach Thanks so much, i will be trying this tonight.