Hi
I would like a form check on these.
left side :https://photos.app.goo.gl/WYvbxU2cU8Q3whP48
right side :https://photos.app.goo.gl/nVHyVhbHK36xwwSu9
thank you.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Caspersen Edouard, May 3, 2020 · 3 Replies · 30 Views
Hi
I would like a form check on these.
left side :https://photos.app.goo.gl/WYvbxU2cU8Q3whP48
right side :https://photos.app.goo.gl/nVHyVhbHK36xwwSu9
thank you.
11 hours ago, Caspersen Edouard said:Hi
I would like a form check on these.
left side :https://photos.app.goo.gl/WYvbxU2cU8Q3whP48right side :https://photos.app.goo.gl/nVHyVhbHK36xwwSu9
thank you.
Hi Edouard, are you sure that the upper arm is correctly positioned? look carefully to the course video and you will see that the upper hand is behind the head...it can make a substantial difference.
Hi,
Sorry, i didn't pay enough attention to the hand positioning.
Here is a new form check :
Right arm :
Left arm :
Here is a front view.
after reading through the form check forums I read that I should keep my upper arm maximally abducted. That is what I tried here :