Hi, I’d like a mastery check please
front view: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pw3b8a3j81qtho3/2020-05-02 12.47.33.mov?dl=0
side view: https://www.dropbox.com/s/euta2qz9jzm4nkn/2020-05-02 12.50.09.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, May 2, 2020 · 5 Replies · 72 Views
Hi, I’d like a mastery check please
front view: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pw3b8a3j81qtho3/2020-05-02 12.47.33.mov?dl=0
side view: https://www.dropbox.com/s/euta2qz9jzm4nkn/2020-05-02 12.50.09.mov?dl=0
thank you!
6 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, I’d like a mastery check please
front view: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pw3b8a3j81qtho3/2020-05-02 12.47.33.mov?dl=0
side view: https://www.dropbox.com/s/euta2qz9jzm4nkn/2020-05-02 12.50.09.mov?dl=0
thank you!
Hey Giulio, from the front it appears good. but from the side there is a bad light...i can barely see your upper back.
18 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:
hEY gIULIO, can you see the edge of the scapulae from this POV? this means that you can push harder from the floor!
I tried again but I’m afraid it doesn’t look that different...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tfwmq1f2zuslo9c/2020-05-06 12.08.38.mov?dl=0
i guess I’ll have to step back and rebuild it
Taking a few steps back is a good idea. Try hitting a strong protraction before taking your hand off the floor. Setting your position first might help you to maintain it during your set.