This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1 iM

Started by Joaquín Gálvez, May 2, 2020 · 3 Replies · 59 Views

Joaquín Gálvez

Hi coaches!

How is the shape?

Thank you very much in advance.

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
51 minutes ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:

Hi coaches!

How is the shape?

Thank you very much in advance.

 

 

 

Hey joaquin, the side view is perfect. now i would like to see the back view.

Joaquín Gálvez
On 5/2/2020 at 12:17 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey joaquin, the side view is perfect. now i would like to see the back view.

Thanks for your reply, Alessandro @Alessandro Mainente

Here the back view.

I guess I should keep relaxing the tilted forward shoulder, right?

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/5/2020 at 4:57 PM, Joaquín Gálvez said:

Thanks for your reply, Alessandro @Alessandro Mainente

Here the back view.

I guess I should keep relaxing the tilted forward shoulder, right?

 

HI Joaquin, you need to lock out your elbows. also notice that the bar is not parallel, you need to increase the grip until you can show locked elbows and parallel bar.