What do you think this guy is using to anchor his feet to the stall bars?
I want the same! My daughter is tired of holding my feet...
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, May 1, 2020 · 3 Replies · 96 Views
What do you think this guy is using to anchor his feet to the stall bars?
I want the same! My daughter is tired of holding my feet...
1 hour ago, Giulio Pizzini said:What do you think this guy is using to anchor his feet to the stall bars?
I want the same! My daughter is tired of holding my feet...
Hey Giulio, it is an option. my best suggestion is having a mat only under the shinbone and hold the knee outside the support.
Hi, I’d like a form check
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx0z7xpx83ck3ef/2020-05-09 12.38.32.mov?dl=0
thank you!
On 5/9/2020 at 1:08 PM, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi, I’d like a form check
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kx0z7xpx83ck3ef/2020-05-09 12.38.32.mov?dl=0
thank you!
Hi Giulio i have noticed that the last part of your movement...like the other 100000 people doing this variation is too fast. Notice that in literature the uncontrolled eccentric exercise is the first case on a hamstring injury. so...wrap an elastic band around the stall bar something like in the 10th or e11th pole and reduce the amount of speed in the descent part.