This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE3

Started by Geonho Lee, May 1, 2020 · 8 Replies · 104 Views

Geonho Lee

Frankly I’ve stuck on Tuck hollow body rock, 4sets of 60r for almost 5months so I decided to move to next level, but I found myself doing it 5sets of 60s... It feels a little strange..

so... I was just wondering if I can saty this level, check and give me your advice please.

Alessandro Mainente

Dynamic work has always different activation and more difficulty. what strategies did you use to overcome the plateau on the tuck rocks?

Geonho Lee
On 5/1/2020 at 6:43 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Dynamic work has always different activation and more difficulty. what strategies did you use to overcome the plateau on the tuck rocks?

I’ve done it twice a week instead of once

 

Geonho Lee

@Alessandro Mainente @Jeffrey Bittner

could you check my form? I'm going to start with the next exercise

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Your iM looks good. On your PE you are picking up some arch in your lower back as you get tired. Keep trying to press your lower back into the ground throughout your set. Also, try to keep your head in a neutral position.

Geonho Lee
On 7/1/2020 at 2:51 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Your iM looks good. On your PE you are picking up some arch in your lower back as you get tired. Keep trying to press your lower back into the ground throughout your set. Also, try to keep your head in a neutral position.

I tried to keep in mind what you said, what about this?

 

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, Geonho Lee said:

I tried to keep in mind what you said, what about this?

 

Definitely better.

little tips: if you are breathing a lot with the mouth take of the mask, you risk to inhale too much CO2.

Geonho Lee
On 7/3/2020 at 7:07 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Definitely better.

little tips: if you are breathing a lot with the mouth take of the mask, you risk to inhale too much CO2.

thanks... but you know It's a rule so I'm suppose to keep wearing it and I'm trying to breath with nose and I'm making my mask to cover only my mouth. Is this OK?

Alessandro Mainente

ah OK...HER IN ITALY if you are training you can take off the mask...if you train at least 2 meters from another person.