Good morning, can you review this technique?
It is observable, I think, a lack of mobility in the right ankle. I feel a painless blockage between the talus and the tibial malleolus.
Thanks for your attention!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Joaquín Gálvez, April 29, 2020 · 2 Replies · 32 Views
Good morning, can you review this technique?
It is observable, I think, a lack of mobility in the right ankle. I feel a painless blockage between the talus and the tibial malleolus.
Thanks for your attention!
30 minutes ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:Buenos días, ¿puedes revisar esta técnica?
Es observable, creo, una falta de movilidad en el tobillo derecho. Siento un bloqueo indoloro entre el astrágalo y el maléolo tibial.
Thanks for your attention!
Hi joaquin, well, ankle limitations is pretty common. I suggest you to not force the range of motion in this case.
thanks for the reply!