This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1

Started by JoaquinG, April 28, 2020 · 8 Replies · 118 Views

JoaquinG

Good Morning. My first post here

sPL / PE1 (side + front view) + iM

Is this shape ok? 

Thank you!

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 4/28/2020 at 11:07 AM, Joaquín Gálvez said:

Buenos días. Mi primer post aqui

sPL / PE1 (lateral + vista frontal) + iM 

¿Esta forma está bien? @Alessandro Mainente

¡Gracias!

 

 

Hey Joaquin...only one correction: do it slowly.

Joaquín Gálvez
On 5/1/2020 at 11:00 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Joaquin...only one correction: do it slowly.

Thank you very much for the correction, Alessandro, I will do so.

I have recorded a better shot, I have put my head forward so that the movement of the scapulae can be seen well, because I suspect that the left arm may have some misalignment of the scapulae.

What do you think?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Can you see the difference in the resting position? one scapulae is higher. probably the serratus anterior of the right side is higher. you must relax more on the right side.

Joaquín Gálvez
On 5/7/2020 at 10:12 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Can you see the difference in the resting position? one scapulae is higher. probably the serratus anterior of the right side is higher. you must relax more on the right side.

Hi Alessandro.


That is a very smart deduction, i think.
I don't want to impose or ask you too much. Normally I try to discover the unknowns for myself through reading, but I find myself lost among the different options:

-Maybe I should add an additional streching set to the right side in "Thoracic Bridge serie"?

-Any tool inside Gymnfit.tv that I can use to my advantage?
-Add specific daily  serratus anterior stretches?

I have seen that you generally recommend this stretch (attach), but I do not know if in my case it is the ideal one

I hope I don't go too far in my questions
Thanks again

Screenshot_2020-05-09-19-59-21-254_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Alessandro Mainente
On 5/9/2020 at 8:06 PM, Joaquín Gálvez said:

Hi Alessandro.


That is a very smart deduction, i think.
I don't want to impose or ask you too much. Normally I try to discover the unknowns for myself through reading, but I find myself lost among the different options:

-Maybe I should add an additional streching set to the right side in "Thoracic Bridge serie"?

-Any tool inside Gymnfit.tv that I can use to my advantage?
-Add specific daily  serratus anterior stretches?

I have seen that you generally recommend this stretch (attach), but I do not know if in my case it is the ideal one

I hope I don't go too far in my questions
Thanks again

Screenshot_2020-05-09-19-59-21-254_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Well we can say that one shoulder is more tilted forward, it can be pec minor, serratus anterior chest. i think that stretching the chest with the arms to the side with OPEN CHEST (extending the spine) is a good solution.

Joaquín Gálvez
12 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Well we can say that one shoulder is more tilted forward, it can be pec minor, serratus anterior chest. i think that stretching the chest with the arms to the side with OPEN CHEST (extending the spine) is a good solution.

Thanks Alessandro
That information is a great help. I will work on it!

Joaquín Gálvez

Hi @Alessandro Mainente

is this move ok / better?

Thanks in advance!

Alessandro Mainente
2 hours ago, Joaquín Gálvez said:

Hi @Alessandro Mainente

is this move ok / better?

Thanks in advance!

The symmetry is definitely improved, you are on the right track.