This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL Training

Started by James O'Boyle, April 27, 2020 · 2 Replies · 23 Views

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente  Hi Alessandro!  I'm not able to perform SL PE4 or any arch up variations at home during the pandemic.  I've been skipping SL during my core workouts.  Would it be appropriate to experiment with SL PE7 while I'm stuck training at home?  I could perform this exercise using the same table I use for the sPL iMs.

Thanks,

James

Alessandro Mainente

I have tried to wrap a strap around a table and then put the legs under the strap (basically you can us eth table like a box and use the strap to lock at the ankles).

James O'Boyle

@Alessandro Mainente Hmm, I'm not sure if I have a table that can support my weight in that way.  I'll see what I can do!