This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE2 iM Xiaopeng forward

Started by Caspersen Edouard, April 27, 2020 · 1 Replies · 32 Views

Caspersen Edouard

Hi

i would like someone to have a look at my Xiaopeng forward. 
1) is my form ok, not very good or really bad?

2) I feel I have a much easier time shrugging my shoulders to my ear at the top with my left arm than with my right arm. It feels like something is in the way preventing me to fully shrug my right shoulder to touch my ear. It isn’t painful is just I feel like there is too much « meat » « tissue » or whatever standing between my shoulder and my ear on my right arm. This isn’t the case with my left arm. 
what could I do to make it better? I am doing shoulder stretches like butchers block or hanging cobras everytime I practice. 
thanks 

 

the video contains front view and side view in both arms : https://photos.app.goo.gl/JB8vDd1iZzaeWYC77

Jeffrey Bittner

You're off to a good start. Remember to engage your core muscles to help keep your ribs pulled in.