This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Prone Capsule Stretch

Started by James MacGibbon, April 27, 2020 · 1 Replies · 36 Views

James MacGibbon

I think I'm doing the Prone Capsule incorrectly. Where exactly should we be feeling the stretch? I feel it most on the inside of the arm that's underneath my chest, kind of pinching and cutting off circulation. Should I be putting the "down" shoulder closer to the ground? When I stretch the out-reached hand and its shoulder down to the ground, it feels like only one shoulder should be pressed to the ground because it lifts the other one off. Thanks. 

Alessandro Mainente
23 hours ago, James MacGibbon said:

I think I'm doing the Prone Capsule incorrectly. Where exactly should we be feeling the stretch? I feel it most on the inside of the arm that's underneath my chest, kind of pinching and cutting off circulation. Should I be putting the "down" shoulder closer to the ground? When I stretch the out-reached hand and its shoulder down to the ground, it feels like only one shoulder should be pressed to the ground because it lifts the other one off. Thanks. 

HI James,  have you tried yo move the upper arm higher or lower? maybe only 1 cm can make a substantial difference.