This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated Saison

Started by Christopher Jozwick, April 26, 2020 · 1 Replies · 38 Views

Christopher Jozwick

Hello,

Question regarding the elevated saison in the stretch front split. I know that you are supposed to keep the heels together as you sit on them. I am having difficulty doing this.  As I sit back my heels seem to be forced outward. I just want to make sure this is normal for someone who may be tight and I just need to progress? Thanks

Chris

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, Christopher Jozwick said:

Hello,

Question regarding the elevated saison in the stretch front split. I know that you are supposed to keep the heels together as you sit on them. I am having difficulty doing this.  As I sit back my heels seem to be forced outward. I just want to make sure this is normal for someone who may be tight and I just need to progress? Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris , you to scale them...but use your strength do that so.....keep autonomously the heel together and more down until you can hold them together. when you can feel them separating stop...you can use something between heels and butt so that you can rest in the position.