This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Uprrbody and Handstand

Started by Geonho Lee, April 24, 2020 · 1 Replies · 92 Views

Geonho Lee

i was jus wondering if i can go with handstand cource with the upper progression.

I’ve been doing the upper training twice a week, on mon and thursday. and I’m doing handstand cource as well on Saturday.

I haven’t feel like this microcycle have negative effect on my progression, but lately I’ve felt kind of tired and shoulder pain due to standing shoulder extension(but this looks just my mistake..) 

What I’m tryjng to say is that Is it okay for me to train upper twice a week with handstand cource?

I really hope I can perform handstand as much as planche

 

Thanks

Alessandro Mainente
12 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

i was jus wondering if i can go with handstand cource with the upper progression.

I’ve been doing the upper training twice a week, on mon and thursday. and I’m doing handstand cource as well on Saturday.

I haven’t feel like this microcycle have negative effect on my progression, but lately I’ve felt kind of tired and shoulder pain due to standing shoulder extension(but this looks just my mistake..) 

What I’m tryjng to say is that Is it okay for me to train upper twice a week with handstand cource?

I really hope I can perform handstand as much as planche

 

Thanks

Well is depends on how much you are doing technical work....my suggestion is doing it on the lower body day why:

-if you are doing technical work you need to do it when you are fresh so at the beginning BUT if you have to do later planche work it will be negatively affected;

-if you do planche and HBP work first they can affect the technical work later.