This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE7

Started by PARRA Vincent, April 20, 2020 · 4 Replies · 55 Views

PARRA Vincent

Hey

I would like a form check for this one please

Thank you !

Jeffrey Bittner

Good job keeping your hips low to the ground during the transition. I would like to see you get your glutes closer to the ground in your side squats.

PARRA Vincent

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your answer, i will spend some time here to improve my ROM.

i would like a forme check for the Im too please

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for your answer, i will spend some time here to improve my ROM.

i would like a forme check for the Im too please

 

If i'm not wrong you have some problems also with the swivel hips? Am I right? the range of motion here is the same...i think that you need time to fix it.

PARRA Vincent

Hi Alessandro,

You are right i'm stuck with the swivel hips from my new beginning of foundations...

I try to improve my hip internal rotation but maybe i will go back on the SLS progression to adress some other deficit in mobility.

Thank you for your support !