This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE6

Started by PARRA Vincent, April 18, 2020 · 5 Replies · 46 Views

PARRA Vincent

Hi,

I would like a form check for this one please

Thank you !

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hi,

I would like a form check for this one please

Thank you !

Hey Vincent , nicely done.

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

Thank you for your answer.

I would like a form check for the Im too please

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

Thank you for your answer.

I would like a form check for the Im too please

 

A little correction: in the first rep you begin to twist too late...compare it with the second one.

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

i try to correct that today :

 

 

Thank you !

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

i try to correct that today :

 

 

Thank you !

Perfect.