I’ve tried to have my shoulder shrugged and posterior pelvis as well. and I was just wondering If I have to try to make hollw body? and was I doing that?
check please! Thank u so much coach!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, April 18, 2020 · 7 Replies · 81 Views
I’ve tried to have my shoulder shrugged and posterior pelvis as well. and I was just wondering If I have to try to make hollw body? and was I doing that?
check please! Thank u so much coach!
5 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:I’ve tried to have my shoulder shrugged and posterior pelvis as well. and I was just wondering If I have to try to make hollw body? and was I doing that?
check please! Thank u so much coach!
Ideally you should try to push the armpit down to the floor while flexing the arm....but this is hard!! yes...it is.
4 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Ideally you should try to push the armpit down to the floor while flexing the arm....but this is hard!! yes...it is.
But...how.. I actually attempted it today, but I don’t even know If I’m doing it right...
are there any exercises for that??
It's not easy but is a more long terms goal.
On 4/19/2020 at 8:36 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:It's not easy but is a more long terms goal.
I found myself doing this 5sets of 30s, but I have doubt about my form and My shoulder mobility progress is a little slower than strength progression. What should I do on something like this level?
6 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:
I found myself doing this 5sets of 30s, but I have doubt about my form and My shoulder mobility progress is a little slower than strength progression. What should I do on something like this level?
tHE second one is very good....especially the rounded back.
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:tHE second one is very good....especially the rounded back.
My mobility is not as good as this movement.. Do I have to stay this level? or Can I just move forward?
Yes...but not too much...because rounded back increases dramatically the difficulty. stay here for a couple of weeks more.