@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro!
I haven't been making much progress with the quad stretches. I thought it would be a good idea to post a form check. How does it look?
Front View:
Side View:
Thanks,
James
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by James O'Boyle, April 16, 2020 · 4 Replies · 54 Views
@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro!
I haven't been making much progress with the quad stretches. I thought it would be a good idea to post a form check. How does it look?
Front View:
Side View:
Thanks,
James
11 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro!
I haven't been making much progress with the quad stretches. I thought it would be a good idea to post a form check. How does it look?
Front View:
Side View:
Thanks,
James
Hi James, the common mistake on both the sie is that the heel is "outside" the hips. it should point behind the glutes. The second point, the upper leg from the front view should be vertical and not inclined.
The third point think about doing a plank...so chest in and think about pushing the upper back into the wall WHILE YOU MOVE TH HIPS FORWARD....i don't think you will like that.
@Alessandro Mainente Hi again Alessandro--
Is this position better? I see what you mean about the plank--PPT definitely intensifies the stretch!
Thanks,
James
OK now, chest in and push the hips forward.
@Alessandro Mainente Got it, thanks!