@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro! For this stretch I am unable to arch to the side because of my spinal fusion. Is there a good way for me to modify the stretch?
Thanks,
James
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by James O'Boyle, April 16, 2020 · 2 Replies · 50 Views
@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro! For this stretch I am unable to arch to the side because of my spinal fusion. Is there a good way for me to modify the stretch?
Thanks,
James
14 hours ago, James O'Boyle said:@Alessandro Mainente Hi Alessandro! For this stretch I am unable to arch to the side because of my spinal fusion. Is there a good way for me to modify the stretch?
Thanks,
James
HI James, unfortunately, no. the bend comes only from the spine and the goal is still bending. use the range of motion you are capable of.
@Alessandro Mainente Got it. My ROM is very limited, so I might just skip this one.
Thanks,
James