Hello Guys,
Any recommendations about how should I make my way to the muscle up and how many times should I train for it per week >>?
Thank you,
Started by Janbek Qardan, April 16, 2020 · 1 Replies · 2,125 Views
Hello Guys,
Any recommendations about how should I make my way to the muscle up and how many times should I train for it per week >>?
Thank you,
17 hours ago, Janbek Qardan said:Hello Guys,
Any recommendations about how should I make my way to the muscle up and how many times should I train for it per week >>?
Thank you,
HI Janbek,
the first thing that is the ONLY one thing at the beginning is preparing your body for the rigor of rings straining in order to avoid any type of joint injury. then when the body is prepared you can begin the process of learning the muscleup.
Gymnastic bodies foundations program gives the correct amount of general physical preparation necessary for beginning the rings training.