This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE5

Started by PARRA Vincent, April 14, 2020 · 5 Replies · 53 Views

PARRA Vincent

Hi,

I would like a form check for this one please

Thank you !

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hi,

I would like a form check for this one please

Thank you !

Nice work. nothing to say.

PARRA Vincent

Hi Alessandro,

Thank you !

i would like a form check for the Im too please

 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hi Alessandro,

Thank you !

i would like a form check for the Im too please

 

Have you noticed that you tilt better on your right side? do you have different ankles mobility?

PARRA Vincent

Hi Alessandro,

I noticed that and i have a difference in ankle mobility, my right side is weaker...

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hi Alessandro,

I noticed that and i have a difference in ankle mobility, my right side is weaker...

This probably the reason of why you tilt less on the left.