This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hs/pe1 im

Started by Vanessa Hunt, April 13, 2020 · 5 Replies · 93 Views

Vanessa Hunt

Hello coaches

I've been progressing along slowly with this. I've added 1.5kg. Checking in on form feedback welcome. Thanks

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Pretty good, Vanessa. Work on bringing your hands a little bit closer together. Also, avoid ducking your chin as you do this one. Try to keep your ears covered.

Vanessa Hunt

Hello coachesI've progressed to 2kg. How am I going with it? I note i am ducking my chin which I know Jeff said avoid and will keep in mind not to do!

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Good improvement with the hands. Decrease the lean to about 45 degrees. Keep working on opening your shoulders to 180 degrees.

Vanessa Hunt

Hi coaches how is this looking? Is it enough for mastery?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nicely done.