Hip Tightness moving from Seated to Standing Straddle

Started by Damon Steven Chuke, April 12, 2020 · 1 Replies · 1,745 Views

Damon Steven Chuke

I have no pain, or really any tightness in a seated/ standing straddle, but when I move in between these positions near the top I feel extreme tightness in my inner groin area. It's not a smooth transition. I am wondering if anyone has experienced this, and what you did to remedy this? Is this a psoas issue?

 

Thank you in advance for your help!

 

-Damon 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Steven it can be a lot of things especially if you do sedentary work. Now the best solution s having a check with a PT because actually is like having a car with a problem, taking the phone, calling the mechanic and telling him "the car does not start"...what is the answer of the mechanic?...something like "i need to check for your car".

There are no differences here because the body is a complex structure and nobody can tell you something that can useful.