This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE12 Formcheck

Started by Nils Westfelt, April 12, 2020 · 2 Replies · 71 Views

Nils Westfelt

Hi guys! 
I’d like a formcheck on these please. I feel like there’s much to improve but don’t know how really. I noticed in the L-sit that my hips are slightly behind my hands for example. Is that ok or should they be right in line with my hands? Also if I lean more backwards my shoulders go down behind my hands in the down. What should I aim for? 
thanks

 

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Nils Westfelt said:

Hi guys! 
I’d like a formcheck on these please. I feel like there’s much to improve but don’t know how really. I noticed in the L-sit that my hips are slightly behind my hands for example. Is that ok or should they be right in line with my hands? Also if I lean more backwards my shoulders go down behind my hands in the down. What should I aim for? 
thanks

 

Hi Nils...well not too much! they are very good..now the secret here is trying to fall less forward when you pass from upper arm support to hands support....and begin to push vertically earlier...

Nils Westfelt
16 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Nils...well not too much! they are very good..now the secret here is trying to fall less forward when you pass from upper arm support to hands support....and begin to push vertically earlier...

Cool! I’ll try that next workout. Cheers!