This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE4

Started by Geonho Lee, April 11, 2020 · 5 Replies · 45 Views

Geonho Lee

I’m able to do that 5sets of 30s but It doesn’t feel iM is easy for me yet.. Do I have to keep training this movement?

Alessandro Mainente
6 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:

I’m able to do that 5sets of 30s but It doesn’t feel iM is easy for me yet.. Do I have to keep training this movement?

I cannot see your forearms.

Geonho Lee
On 4/11/2020 at 10:17 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

I cannot see your forearms.

Can I get feedbacks?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Geonho, can you also submit a video with your hands toward the camera?

Geonho Lee
On 4/18/2020 at 3:15 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Geonho, can you also submit a video with your hands toward the camera?

Sure, here coach.

 Are there any problems?

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work!