Hey,
I would like a form check, please.
I need some Time to be really solid on this one and for the mobility i Can only do it with à wide grip...
Thank you !
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by PARRA Vincent, April 7, 2020 · 5 Replies · 69 Views
Hey,
I would like a form check, please.
I need some Time to be really solid on this one and for the mobility i Can only do it with à wide grip...
Thank you !
4 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:Hey,
I would like a form check, please.
I need some Time to be really solid on this one and for the mobility i Can only do it with à wide grip...
Thank you !
HI vincent, the only mistake here is very common and it regards mobility. you need only to flex at the shoulder and not trying to dislocate.
Hi Alessandro,
Here i try the mobility with a shoulder wide grip with and whithout a yoga block
5 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:Hi Alessandro,
Here i try the mobility with a shoulder wide grip with and whithout a yoga block
Hi Vincent, the amount of flexion is not enough. So since the range fo motion is 180° of flexion before ANY weight you need to reach the 180°. can you do it?
Hi Alessandro,
Here it s my ROM with no weight on the bar, i have more shoulder flexion with a yoga block...
19 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:Hi Alessandro,
Here it s my ROM with no weight on the bar, i have more shoulder flexion with a yoga block...
Increase the hands' distance some cm more and DO NOT EXTEND the writs. the reference is the wood bar position with neutral wrists position.