This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE3

Started by PARRA Vincent, April 7, 2020 · 10 Replies · 129 Views

PARRA Vincent

Hi,

I would like a form check for this one, please.

Thank you !

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hi,

I would like a form check for this one, please.

Thank you !

Hey Vincent, the leans is perfect and also the bodyline. one correction here: relax at the feet...hold the weight on the instep and let the shoulder makes the effort...

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

Here i relax my feet

 

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

Here i relax my feet

 

Hey Vincent, if you notice I have specified that you should hold the weight on the INSTEP and not of the toes.

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

Sorry i misunderstood your previous answer

I try to correct that here

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
19 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

Sorry i misunderstood your previous answer

I try to correct that here

 

 

MOre protraction and depression at the top.

PARRA Vincent

Hi Alessandro,

I work on more protraction and dépression while relaxing my feet, i need some Time here.

I would like a form check for the mobility too please

 

Thank you !

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hi Alessandro,

I work on more protraction and dépression while relaxing my feet, i need some Time here.

I would like a form check for the mobility too please

 

Thank you !

Hey Vincent, also here i need a front view for a correct evaluation.

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

Here a front view of the mobility

And another try of PPP

Thank you for all

Alessandro Mainente
1 hour ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

Here a front view of the mobility

And another try of PPP

Thank you for all

I comment for the PPP, at the top push yourself off more...life in an elbow plank position,..

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

I try to improve the mobility here

Thank you for all your support