Straddle running man equipment at home

Started by Nikhil Das Nomula, April 7, 2020 · 3 Replies · 2,074 Views

Nikhil Das Nomula

I am on foundation one and I am currently on the straddle running man. I was wondering what kind of home equipment would I need for this exercise? 

Also if you can include links of where I can buy that would be really helpful. 

Thanks in advance!

Nikhil

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Nikhil, you can do this one, as well as your other planche mobility, on anything that allows you to lay on your stomach. You can use a table, chair, bench, counter top, couch, dresser, or night stand. All you need is a level surface with enough room for your legs to hang down with bent knees.

Matthew Walker

I use a plyo box and sometimes a yoga swing on stall bars. You could even do them on a couch if you didn't have anything else. 

Nikhil Das Nomula

Thank you Jeffrey and Matthew, I ended up using one of our tables :)