This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Revisiting old mastered exercises

Started by Miguel Perez, April 6, 2020 · 1 Replies · 94 Views

Miguel Perez

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is a general recommendation about revisiting old mastered exercises. I have, if I felt I was stuck in a plateau, but do you all specify or cycle particular time periods to go through old mastered exercises you found to be difficult? 

Thanks and stay safe!

Miguel

Alessandro Mainente
Miguel Perez said:
 
 
 
 
12 hours ago, Miguel Perez said:

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there is a general recommendation about revisiting old mastered exercises. I have, if I felt I was stuck in a plateau, but do you all specify or cycle particular time periods to go through old mastered exercises you found to be difficult? 

Thanks and stay safe!

Miguel

Hi Miguel, ideally you should include the old exercises in the warm-up. Also, there is a low possibility that old exercises lead to a plateau improvement, there are better strategies to overcome a plateau.