This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Life after Fundementals

Started by Steve Epstein, April 6, 2020 · 2 Replies · 91 Views

Steve Epstein

The sticky on what to do after Fundamentals seems outdated (it is from 4 years ago). The recommendation seems to be to move to Foundation, but looking in the course finder I see 3 Foundation courses (core, upper body, lower body), and also see five levels of "Elements." Is the next step Foundation, and do I add all 3 courses to my calendar at once, or is there a pattern/progression to follow? 

If it matters, Fundamentals really highlighted how tight I am in my hamstrings (still can't touch my toes), and I need to continue to work in this area in particular.

Steve

Steve Epstein

I think I've answered this for now. Once Fundamentals is done, you have to go to "Choose Your Plan" and select Week 5 - this will continue the intro series. Of course, a few weeks from now I'll still be wondering ...

Alessandro Mainente
On 4/6/2020 at 10:10 PM, Steve Epstein said:

The sticky on what to do after Fundamentals seems outdated (it is from 4 years ago). The recommendation seems to be to move to Foundation, but looking in the course finder I see 3 Foundation courses (core, upper body, lower body), and also see five levels of "Elements." Is the next step Foundation, and do I add all 3 courses to my calendar at once, or is there a pattern/progression to follow? 

If it matters, Fundamentals really highlighted how tight I am in my hamstrings (still can't touch my toes), and I need to continue to work in this area in particular.

Steve

Hey Steve, well at the end fundamentals i suggest you take note about a limitation you have found, in fact, fundamentals is a diagnostic tool. the more info you can give to me...the more the suggestions I can tell you...this reflects what type of exercises/classes you are going to have in your workout.