This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Over-grip 1 Arm Wall Handstand - in-between-sets

Started by Andrey Kruglykhin, April 5, 2020 · 2 Replies · 56 Views

Andrey Kruglykhin

There is no mobility exercise for this strength exercise: what shall I do between the sets or shall I just do the set back to back without going down?

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Andrey Kruglykhin said:

There is no mobility exercise for this strength exercise: what shall I do between the sets or shall I just do the set back to back without going down?

Hey Andrey at this point you should have the necessary mobility so simply perform right side than the left side. then move down for a break.

Andrey Kruglykhin
On 4/6/2020 at 10:26 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Andrey at this point you should have the necessary mobility so simply perform right side than the left side. then move down for a break.

Alessandro, thanks a lot! I now do 5x shoulder dislocates with a rubber band - they go beautifully as the shoulders are warm and mobile at this point of the module indeed!