Hi,
The instructions video states I should not drop my hips at all throughout the movement; I find that impossible and this is the best I can achieve:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/vWKXoVT8rK1QREMa7
Any tips on how to improve?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marco Ogliengo, April 4, 2020 · 1 Replies · 18 Views
Hi,
The instructions video states I should not drop my hips at all throughout the movement; I find that impossible and this is the best I can achieve:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/vWKXoVT8rK1QREMa7
Any tips on how to improve?
18 hours ago, Marco Ogliengo said:Hi,
The instructions video states I should not drop my hips at all throughout the movement; I find that impossible and this is the best I can achieve:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/vWKXoVT8rK1QREMa7
Any tips on how to improve?
Hey Marco this is ok....the instruction should be like this: when you begin your hips are extended, well as you progress over the knee flexion do not lose the hips extension.