Hi
i submit my form check for scapular shrugs. I lack protraction on pushups making me regress to PE1 so I would like to submit this form check to show my scapular shrugs and get critics on how my protraction is.
thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Caspersen Edouard, April 3, 2020 · 8 Replies · 68 Views
Hi
i submit my form check for scapular shrugs. I lack protraction on pushups making me regress to PE1 so I would like to submit this form check to show my scapular shrugs and get critics on how my protraction is.
thanks.
17 hours ago, Caspersen Edouard said:Hi
i submit my form check for scapular shrugs. I lack protraction on pushups making me regress to PE1 so I would like to submit this form check to show my scapular shrugs and get critics on how my protraction is.
thanks.
Hey Edouard, my impression is too much fatigue due to the straight arm support....for you....begin with a quadrupedal variation of this..let me see..
Here are the scap shrugs on my knees.
Front view :https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gb6QJV2pUqiL2U2h9
Side view : https://photos.app.goo.gl/nrwhrdBT2aJkrnPP7
Should i work scap shrugs from the knees then in a quadrupedal way but with knees off the floor then in a plank?
thank you for your help.
22 hours ago, Caspersen Edouard said:Here are the scap shrugs on my knees.
Front view :https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gb6QJV2pUqiL2U2h9Side view : https://photos.app.goo.gl/nrwhrdBT2aJkrnPP7
Should i work scap shrugs from the knees then in a quadrupedal way but with knees off the floor then in a plank?
thank you for your help.
hey Edouard, from the front view appears some bending of the elbows. you should avoid it.
Now look to the side view, can you that the hips are a bit lower than the shoulders? now when you move to the straight arm plank simply hold the position of the hips and extend the knees. try for me this way!
Tried it this morning.
How is it ?
Side view : https://photos.app.goo.gl/KEkArduuwifkPuTf8
View from the top : https://photos.app.goo.gl/W5WkJSudJhqwrPbK7
I try to consciously focus on descending only by dropping the scaps and by externally rotating my elbows in order to keep them straight.
On 4/6/2020 at 11:29 AM, Caspersen Edouard said:Tried it this morning.
How is it ?Side view : https://photos.app.goo.gl/KEkArduuwifkPuTf8
View from the top : https://photos.app.goo.gl/W5WkJSudJhqwrPbK7
I try to consciously focus on descending only by dropping the scaps and by externally rotating my elbows in order to keep them straight.
Hey Edouard, it seems that the jump from knee support to straight arm support is too much for you. I suggest to use an elevated surface under your hands..something high like your knees.
Ok will do. But what should I focus on? My hips are lower than my shoulders, I kept PPT. What is wrong in my execution ?
As you get tired you start to lose ROM in your protraction. Keep working to maximize your protraction throughout the set.
Ok thanks.