This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Form Check FL/PE1

Started by Marcin Chmiel, April 3, 2020 · 3 Replies · 60 Views

Marcin Chmiel

This is my 5x60 Sec . Its ok? 

 

I start here because im riding when i can't do hollow body 5x60 S. I should start to get this and then go for dragon flag - Front lever . For me dragon flag is no problem , i can 5x5 Rep with good form, but in hollow body i can maybe 5x25-30 S and this is hard for me , so i should come back for F1 and stop doing training from F2 , yes ? I Good understand ? ( Sorry for english ) 

https://youtu.be/RnCho31QPBo

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Marcin Chmiel said:

This is my 5x60 Sec . Its ok? 

 

I start here because im riding when i can't do hollow body 5x60 S. I should start to get this and then go for dragon flag - Front lever . For me dragon flag is no problem , i can 5x5 Rep with good form, but in hollow body i can maybe 5x25-30 S and this is hard for me , so i should come back for F1 and stop doing training from F2 , yes ? I Good understand ? ( Sorry for english ) 

https://youtu.be/RnCho31QPBo

Hey Mmrcin, i suggest you flex more the spine and move the upper back off from the floor a bit more...then test how much can you hold the position this way...for sure less than 60''.

Marcin Chmiel

Something like that ?

I hold 5x40 Second 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Definitely.