Hello to all fans of GST,
I have completed the whole fundamentals and Iam starting the Level 1 course.
As I want to use recomended plan (Adding stretch series, movement and handstand program 1x per week) I also see there has been added some single classes (weighted mobility, knee series, single bar shoulder mobility).
I would like to ask if I can delete them from my shedule (as it looks like they are not part of Foundation 1, but are good to have them there). As it is COVID, I cannot use equpiment in the gym, thats why its bothering me I cannot do a lot of movements from weigted mobility especialy. I know there are more single classes available, but are they neccesery in progration to Foundation 4?
My main goal is to be able to do press handstand and become very much flexible in the future, as my GST is my main component to Brazilian Jiu jitsu. Are there any recomendation how to make the schedule?
Below you can see picture of the recomnedation (I canceled the weigtend mobility, is that ok? ) with my add stuff I would prefer. Can i remove the single class and put some other ones for mainly improving flexibility and posture for BJJ?
Note that I might not work out every day, The picture shows mainly the things I think I would like to squeeze in and think they might be benefitial. One day I want to proceed to more leves but now main focus is Level 2 and stretch series, which I hopefuly complete in a 6 months (atleast the level 2). Is this schedule making sence? My recovery is pretty good aswell and with Thrive I hope I can make it.
What do experience people think of this, if we talk about improving posture and flexibility mainly for BJJ and leaving the strong stuff out of the way until better equipment is available maybe in few monts when I progres into Foundation 2,3 ? Would you move some classes from one place to another in this calendar?
And you know... abs for girls would be good. (sorry ladies)