This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL PE5 (Planche Lean) form check

Started by Marco Ogliengo, March 28, 2020 · 7 Replies · 109 Views

Marco Ogliengo
Quote

Hey Marko after looking at the floor planche lean I suggest you avoid elevated planche lean. 

I need to understand if the problem is the lean itself I need to ask you to post 60'' of elbow planche, 30'' of straight arm plank and one arm plank.

If one of these lack of quality you need to step back,

I have seen that these are your first post on the forum. for the other exercise do not wait to move over the more advanced elements without having a form check. because if the early exercises are not good you need to step back.

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente for the tips. These are my first form checks in the forums, but I previously did form checks through the private service (now disappeared). Here as requested:

- 60" elbow planche

- 30" straight arm plank

- 30" one-arm plank side view and front view

Alessandro Mainente
Marco Ogliengo said:
 
 
 
1
On 3/29/2020 at 12:16 PM, Marco Ogliengo said:

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente for the tips. These are my first form checks in the forums, but I previously did form checks through the private service (now disappeared). Here as requested:

- 60" elbow planche

- 30" straight arm plank

- 30" one-arm plank side view and front view

Hey Marco, i have just checked them...the form is good so is only a matter of technical refinement....should be able to draw a straight line from shoulders down to heels and having that line passing from the major 3 joints....shoulders..hips..and heels.

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, Marco Ogliengo said:

Ciao Alessandro, 

I improved by focusing on shoulder depression. Is this OK or still not there?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dWriJ7tTaFjpNCZMA

Depression is ok, you need to focus more on protraction. Stay with 6'' and do not use a lean where you cannot protract your shoulder blades.

Marco Ogliengo

OK, took me a long time but this looks completely different form to me! https://photos.app.goo.gl/x59tqWuApvfmwGWc7

  • Is this good form? 
  • For mastery, should I just keep this for 30" or should I increase lean first?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Probably 1-2 cm of lean...form is very good now.

Affan Osman

You look fitter and leaner too! Good job!