Hi,
Is this form good enough for mastery, apart from tempo (which is a bit slower than follow-along video)?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/X8R1veTaaSkTCgw79
iM is at the end of the same video
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marco Ogliengo, March 28, 2020 · 3 Replies · 64 Views
Hi,
Is this form good enough for mastery, apart from tempo (which is a bit slower than follow-along video)?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/X8R1veTaaSkTCgw79
iM is at the end of the same video
2 hours ago, Marco Ogliengo said:Hi,
Is this form good enough for mastery, apart from tempo (which is a bit slower than follow-along video)?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/X8R1veTaaSkTCgw79
iM is at the end of the same video
Hey Marko after looking at the floor planche lean I suggest you avoid elevated planche lean.
I need to understand if the problem is the lean itself I need to ask you to post 60'' of elbow planche, 30'' of straight arm plank and one arm plank.
If one of these lack of quality you need to step back,
I have seen that these are your first post on the forum. for the other exercise do not wait to move over the more advanced elements without having a form check. because if the early exercises are not good you need to step back.
Nothing to say...nice work!
18 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Marko after looking at the floor planche lean I suggest you avoid elevated planche lean.
I need to understand if the problem is the lean itself I need to ask you to post 60'' of elbow planche, 30'' of straight arm plank and one arm plank.
If one of these lack of quality you need to step back,
I have seen that these are your first post on the forum. for the other exercise do not wait to move over the more advanced elements without having a form check. because if the early exercises are not good you need to step back.
Thanks! I replied in the floor planche thread!