I just purchased all access and want to start beginner level one today Fri 3/27. How can I change my calendar to reflect this? It shows day one as Mon 3/23.
How can I move workouts around ie to weekends?
thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mike Kelly, March 27, 2020 · 1 Replies · 41 Views
I just purchased all access and want to start beginner level one today Fri 3/27. How can I change my calendar to reflect this? It shows day one as Mon 3/23.
How can I move workouts around ie to weekends?
thanks
7 hours ago, Mike Kelly said:I just purchased all access and want to start beginner level one today Fri 3/27. How can I change my calendar to reflect this? It shows day one as Mon 3/23.
How can I move workouts around ie to weekends?
thanks
Hey Mike once you are in the main page, choose the "your workout schedule", then in the new page the weekly schedule with your courses will appear. now on every single workout there is a blue pencil icon if you click on it. you can move the workout whenever you want.