Here’s fifth set, how does it look?
PE https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekudwng95vqhu8d/2020-03-27 10.47.13.mov?dl=0
iM https://www.dropbox.com/s/qi6eyccazh4otw5/2020-03-27 10.49.35.mov?dl=0
thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, March 27, 2020 · 8 Replies · 57 Views
Here’s fifth set, how does it look?
PE https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekudwng95vqhu8d/2020-03-27 10.47.13.mov?dl=0
iM https://www.dropbox.com/s/qi6eyccazh4otw5/2020-03-27 10.49.35.mov?dl=0
thank you!
16 minutes ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Here’s fifth set, how does it look?
PE https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekudwng95vqhu8d/2020-03-27 10.47.13.mov?dl=0
iM https://www.dropbox.com/s/qi6eyccazh4otw5/2020-03-27 10.49.35.mov?dl=0
thank you!
Hey Guido, for the PE i would like to see your scapuale depressing at the beginning of the hold.
For the IM is your left knee locked at the end of the extension?
Thank you Ale, I’ll focus on both points.
One question: is it ok that the pressure is mostly on the palms of the hands and less on the fingers?
Yes it is correct at this stage.
New attempt, focusing on depression in the PE and straight knees in the iM
PE https://www.dropbox.com/s/072jpzg0bepcqs8/2020-03-31 17.15.27.mov?dl=0
iM https://www.dropbox.com/s/80ci9qe6pgsf56g/2020-03-31 17.17.51.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
Hi @Alessandro Mainente, sorry to ping you :), what do you think of the above?
can I move to the next step or shall I continue to work on this?
thank you!
5 hours ago, Giulio Pizzini said:Hi @Alessandro Mainente, sorry to ping you :), what do you think of the above?
can I move to the next step or shall I continue to work on this?
thank you!
Hey Giulio....take a closer look to the IM...can you see something that can be adjusted? maybe in the left knee? ;-)
New try, I swear the knee is straight now!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa8v4r76rzpo0uc/2020-04-03 18.39.55.mov?dl=0
Nice job, Giulio