This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Remedial Quad Mobility

Started by Luke Dinkledine, March 24, 2020 · 1 Replies · 75 Views

Luke Dinkledine

I have been doing the FS series for a while now, and am seeing noticeable improvement, except for the stretches that involve going up against the wall.  Coach Sommer says in passing that some people are so tight in their quads they can't even get into the position to do the last sets of quad stretches.  THAT'S ME!  What sort of 'remedial' quad stretches can I do that would enable me to at a minimum get into the beginning position required for these last set of 3-6 stretches.

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, Luke Dinkledine said:

I have been doing the FS series for a while now, and am seeing noticeable improvement, except for the stretches that involve going up against the wall.  Coach Sommer says in passing that some people are so tight in their quads they can't even get into the position to do the last sets of quad stretches.  THAT'S ME!  What sort of 'remedial' quad stretches can I do that would enable me to at a minimum get into the beginning position required for these last set of 3-6 stretches.

Hey Luke you have to strategies:

1-bend forward with the upper body, this leads to less hips extension;

2-move the knee a bit far from the wall.