Double back and tumbling practice

Started by Rick, May 22, 2010 · 5 Replies · 1,697 Views

Rick

This is a short video of some moves I'm working on. I have had no gymnastic tutoring or coaching and have no access to it either.

Put simply from the poor camera angles provided I'm asking if anyone could give me any tips or some advice on improving my tumbling :)

Thank you in advance

Rick

Kqv7k4bn7bY

Seiji

Take out all of the URL except Kqv7k4bn7bY and your video will show up.

That was cool! Your twists are very clean :D You'll have double backs on floor in no time.

You said not good enough for a sampler... sampler of what? Tricking?

Hayden Whealing

If you look at his channel you'll see if he's a tricker or not

Rick
mr jones said:
If you look at his channel you'll see if he's a tricker or not

well im not really a tricker any more as i only train tumbling and gymnastics moves with random other moves chucked in. A saying in the tricking community is

If you arnt kicking you arnt tricking, and I dont practice kicks :(

But thanks anyway :)

dlsso

Fulls are way too clean to be a tricker. :P

Razz

Try to swing your arms more up instead of arching and going backwards before takeoff in your double back. You move quite far backwards.