This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

At Home Alternatives

Started by Leigh Cambre, March 21, 2020 · 5 Replies · 116 Views

Leigh Cambre

Hey y’all,

What the BEEEEEEP?

Anyway, with that out of the way...

I need some alternatives at home because, well, coronavirus and home quarantined.

  • RC/PE2: How can I do the ground rows when I am at home? I don’t have a solid doorway or a solid base in my apartment.
  • SL/PE6: I don’t have a horse to do this off of. I was using a gym piece of equipment that was perfect for it. At home, I can’t figure out how to modify this?

Thanks for your help!

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:

Hey y’all,

What the BEEEEEEP?

Anyway, with that out of the way...

I need some alternatives at home because, well, coronavirus and home quarantined.

  • RC/PE2: How can I do the ground rows when I am at home? I don’t have a solid doorway or a solid base in my apartment.
  • SL/PE6: I don’t have a horse to do this off of. I was using a gym piece of equipment that was perfect for it. At home, I can’t figure out how to modify this?

Thanks for your help!

Hey Leigh, the best solution, for now, is under a table or a combination of doorframe bar + rings. for the SL you can wrap a strap around a table and insert your legs under the straps.

Leigh Cambre

Can you clarify about the SL alternative? Is there a video? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Alessandro Mainente

sl.png

Leigh Cambre

WOW!!! Great job on this! Clear as day!!

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Leigh Cambre said:

WOW!!! Great job on this! Clear as day!!

I'm the best "arranger" of the world ahahah