This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS2 form check

Started by MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ, March 16, 2020 · 12 Replies · 101 Views

Alessandro Mainente
39 minutes ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Hi everyone! I would like a form check on this one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jqddcidb77255at/IMG_20200316_211618_237.mp4?dl=0

With the current situation in Spain I cannot use stall bars, what would be the closest exercise to the pairing IM? On IM1 im almost horizontal with the floor

Very Nice Mario! do not force the head inside you should able to see barely the thumbs...not more.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ

Is there any alternative for the IM or any stretch that is close to the original one? I do nor have a stall bar with the current COVID situation and cannot reproduce the movement, I perform a pike for 30s but I am not sure if is a good alternative and it focus the same muscles than the original one.

What IM exercise could I do without stall bars? Thanks! @Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente

So the question is....what do you have? i need more information in order to think about alternatives.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
44 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

So the question is....what do you have? i need more information in order to think about alternatives.

I have rings (used with door straps), plates from 1.25kg to 15kg and a bar, elastic bands and elastic bungees

Alessandro Mainente

A FULL alternative is not possible. you can still try to reproduce the pancake on the floor.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
On 4/28/2020 at 2:01 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

A FULL alternative is not possible. you can still try to reproduce the pancake on the floor.

I just thought if it could be possible to do the movement with rings, is it?

Alessandro Mainente

Maybe....can you film one attempt? so that i can give you more ideas?

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
4 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Maybe....can you film one attempt? so that i can give you more ideas?

Well, it has been quite a disaster :lol: i think it is possible if i could get something similar to a bar where my feet can rest and go below the bar, elevating myself on a chair did not work

Alessandro Mainente
13 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Here is a another form check, 4th set of 4x5:

https://youtu.be/QUIorwNMRb8

HI Mario, strive to walk more 10-15 cm more close to the hands without leaning forward.

MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ
On 6/8/2020 at 10:24 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Mario, strive to walk more 10-15 cm more close to the hands without leaning forward.

Last set of 5x5, is ok to move on?

 

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, MARIO LOPEZ RUIZ said:

Last set of 5x5, is ok to move on?

 

Very very very good!