This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE1

Started by PARRA Vincent, March 16, 2020 · 8 Replies · 83 Views

PARRA Vincent

Hey,

I would like a form check for this one please :

 

thank you for your help

Alessandro Mainente
7 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey,

I would like a form check for this one please :

 

thank you for your help

Hey Vincent, if your neck is ok.....the execution is good.

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

Thank you for your answer, I feel good with my neck like that !

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

I would like a form check for the mobility too please

Thank you

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

I would like a form check for the mobility too please

Thank you

...the shoulder flexion is ok...then lean forward.

PARRA Vincent

I try to lean forward here

Thank you !

Alessandro Mainente

A bit more....you can do it!!

PARRA Vincent

Hey Alessandro,

Its the try of today 

Thank you for your support !

Alessandro Mainente
On 4/27/2020 at 2:04 PM, PARRA Vincent said:

Hey Alessandro,

Its the try of today 

Thank you for your support !

it's done nice work.