This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Recommended Programming Schedule

Started by Anthony Del Balso, March 15, 2020 · 2 Replies · 220 Views

Anthony Del Balso

I restarted my GST efforts in 2020, doing foundation 1 upper body, core, and front split stretch once a week. Even with this limited frequency I have progressed!

 

With COVID 19, now I am working from home, saving me two hours a day commuting, and I want to increase my GST frequency.

Could I get a recommendation for a low recovery schedule? I also wing foil on the weekends and now that it's daylight savings I will try to fit it another 1-2 sessions. Those require recovery as well, it is a full body workout.   I have the following courses and do not want to move to the subscription service:

Foundation 1, 2 and Stretch Series.

My goals are to:

1. Do Front Stretch once a week (modified this to skip the on the wall stretches, for multiple reasons)

2. Master Foundation 1

Thank you!

 

Anthony Del Balso

Attached is a screenshot of the schedule I just put together. My longest day at work tends to be Wednesdays, so I kept that as a rest day. Monday and Tuesday typically are slammed as well, so I kept those days short.

Is this enough core and upper body to progress well?

I will progress through lower body foundation 1 fairly easily based on how this went last time.

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 9.32.35 AM.png

Alessandro Mainente
5 hours ago, Anthony Del Balso said:

Attached is a screenshot of the schedule I just put together. My longest day at work tends to be Wednesdays, so I kept that as a rest day. Monday and Tuesday typically are slammed as well, so I kept those days short.

Is this enough core and upper body to progress well?

I will progress through lower body foundation 1 fairly easily based on how this went last time.

Screen Shot 2020-03-15 at 9.32.35 AM.png

hey Anthony...if you do upper and core twice a week is enough.