This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Steps question.

Started by Shane Ioane, March 15, 2020 · 1 Replies · 52 Views

Shane Ioane

Hello, I have a quick question regarding moving up steps on your current exercise. As it pertains to the twice a week strength training format, would it be OK to move up a step from for example step 1 push-ups on Monday to step 2 pushups on Thursday, granted the step 1 felt easy or somewhat easy. I understand it's recommended to move 1 step per week if able but what about workouts within the week. I'm sure this has been answered a million times so thank you in advance for the advice.

Alessandro Mainente
10 hours ago, Shane Ioane said:

Hello, I have a quick question regarding moving up steps on your current exercise. As it pertains to the twice a week strength training format, would it be OK to move up a step from for example step 1 push-ups on Monday to step 2 pushups on Thursday, granted the step 1 felt easy or somewhat easy. I understand it's recommended to move 1 step per week if able but what about workouts within the week. I'm sure this has been answered a million times so thank you in advance for the advice.

I suggest moving one step a week until foundations 1 completion.